Sunday 4 December 2011

Aout Tufanganj Railway Staion

Friends, recently I have visited Tufanganj Railwy Station with my friends. It looks great in the night, colourful and decorative.It is already prepared for the journey, only after the occational inaugaration. You can view its pictures in my slide show in the same name. Even I have prepared a small video on it for my youtube chanel - nirupam74. It will start its journey probably from January 2012 as reported. It is also assumed that UTTAR BANGA EXP. will start from here,though the news is in pending condition,but undoubtedly the railway connection MAYNAGURI-YOGIGOPA provides the inhabitate of Tufanganj a good opportunity for better development. The importance of the place will be increased surely. The linkage with NEW COOCHBEHAR is already completated and the trials are already made. So waiting for the good news is very nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment